Delish and Nutrish! Can’t beat it! We always make a ton of cabbage soup because the whole family loves this stuff! Cabbage soup is HIGHLY nutritious and this is another one of those recipes that leave you feeling like you just did something VERY GOOD for yourself. It’s intuitive, you can feel it!
Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round, guaranteed. www.yourhealthsource.org
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced (pressing is easiest!!!)
- 1 ½ onions, chopped
- 4 large zucchini, shredded
- 10 carrots, shredded
- 1 head of cabbage (red or green), shredded
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste (or more if you like)
- ½ cup tomato sauce (or small can)
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- sea salt and pepper to taste (I use at least 1 tablespoon of salt. .often 2)
- Enough fresh water to fill just above ingredients broth
- Bring to a boil. .then simmer for 20 minutes and enjoy!