Organic food delivered every two weeks see www.yourhealthsource.org.
- 2 green peppers, chopped finely
- 2 white onions, chopped finely
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 cups cooked beans (we have used all kinds – pinto, kidney, or black)
- 2 (28-oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 12 oz tomato sauce
- 8 oz tomato paste
- 2 TBSP succanat or other natural sweetener
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 TBSP cumin
- 2.5 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Sauté onions, peppers, and garlic on the stove. In a separate pan, cook beef until done.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pan, then simmer for approx. 1 hour.