My sweetheart, Jim Brown, made these all by his self!
We were in Pagosa Springs, Colorado for Valentine’s Day 2013 and this was part of his Valentine surprise. He also made whole wheat, homemade waffles and omelets. He has become quite the cook and I love it! Thank you for the sweet, wholesome surprise that I can feel good about! Eating this way has been such an adventure!
Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round. www.yourhealthsource.org
- 1 package of Semi Sweet Dark Baker's Chocolate
- 3 Table Spoons of Coconut Oil
- Create a Broiler Pan by putting a 1/2 Cup of water in your bottom pan and then put a small pan on top.
- Heat water on medium High and then put Baker's Chocolate and Coconut Oil in the top pan. (you could experiment with flavoring the chocolate/coconut mixture)
- Heat Chocolate until creamy and then put a tooth pick in the top of the fruit and dip it into the chocolate.
Put a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet. You may want to put the cookie sheet in the refrigerator to quicken the cooling/drying process.