Cornbread or Corn Muffins? Oh yes! My mom made these for a dinner recently topped with softened butter. They disappeared quickly!
Corn Muffins – Cornbread
Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round. www.yourhealthsource.org
- 1 1/2 cups freshly milled corn
- 1 1/2 cups freshly milled whole wheat flour
- 6 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1 1/2 cups organic milk
- 6 Tbls olive oil
- Bake at 400 degrees in oiled muffin pan
- Makes 12 muffins – recipe doubles beautifully!
If you currently receive food from our Organic Food Service (Co-op Style or Boxed to your Door) , thank you! If you not, we would love to welcome you as a new customer. See organic food delivery for more details.