Jim made a home run with these cookies! When you want EXTRA dark chocolate flavor and the protein from peanut butter. This cookie will do it.
Full of FRESH ingredients and all the goodness of whole grain, real butter, real eggs, sea salt and dark chocolate. What’s not to love? Serve these to company for sure. . .you won’t be disappointed and everyone will enjoy something sweet that is very good for you at the same time.
Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round. www.yourhealthsource.org
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix thoroughly: 1 ½ cups real butter (no salt added)
- ½ cup coconut oil (or more butter)
- 2 ½ cups organic sugar
- In a separate bowl, mix thoroughly:
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Add two mixtures together
- In a new bowl, mix thoroughly:
- 4 cups freshly milled wheat
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Add to wet ingredients. Finish by adding 1 bag of dark organic chocolate chips.
- Bake for 11 minutes and enjoy with a tall glass of farm fresh milk! approx. 7 dozen cookies
Love to hear your thoughts about these cookie and any modifications you might make. . .