Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round. www.yourhealthsource.org
- 1 cup oats blended into a fine powder
- 1 cup of low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup of eggs whites (could be the carton kind)
- 4 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 2-3 tsp stevia or truvia
- dash of vanilla
- after grinding the oats in the blender - add all other ingredients. ..
- I suggest you add the baking powder last, when you know you are finished with mixing, this way your baking powder will not over mix and your pancakes will be extra fluffy!
- Heat a non stick griddle and cook until you see bubbles, flip and cook some more and you have Trim Healthy Pancakes. We cook on stainless steel sometimes and when it's nice and hot, the pancakes won't stick.