Make a memory and create a MUCH healthier pizza than what is in the market place. Handmade pizza crust is tasty and easy to make! Use freshly milled flour and all organic ingredients. Making pizza together is a fun family activity and truly good for you!
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp sucanat sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups fresh whole wheat flour (pastry or prairie gold)
- 2 Tbl organic olive oil, first cold pressed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix/dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a lightly oiled cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with all your favorite organic ingredients and cook until cheese melts. Let pizza cool a little before cutting.
- Enjoy! We always add a salad or Bubbie's sauerkraut as a side dish.
Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round! Like a health food store, only delivered! www.yourhealthsource.org
We use raw organic valley cheese (you’ll need to shred it). Add sliced organic olives and sliced roma tomatoes along with fresh basil.
How do you like your homemade pizza?