This peanut butter dream bar dessert is off the charts in nutrition and YUM factor! Super simple and truly enjoyed by all. Mix peanut butter dream bar ingredients in 1 bowl. . then bake for 20 minutes! Let cool and cut into bars. . .
Organic food delivered every two weeks year round! www.yourhealthsource.org
- 2 c. organic oatmeal
- ¼ c. organic golden flaxseed
- 1 ½ c. flour (we use freshly milled whole wheat)
- ¼ c. natural sugar (sucanat-sugar cane natural or organic sugar)
- 1 tsp. baking soda, aluminum free
- 1 tsp. baking powder, aluminum free
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 can organic sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ c. organic natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth and no sugar added)
- 1 c. chocolate chips, use 60% or more dark chocolate for the best flavor (and nutrition)
- Mix everything together. Your only trouble will be if your butter is so hot that it melts the chocolate chips. If the butter is really hot - just mix everything else first and at the very last, add in the melted, but cooled butter.
- Spread in 10x15 inch pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Love to know how much you like this recipe and if you make any modifications. Please share!
If you currently receive food from our Organic Food Service (Co-op Style or Boxed to your Door) , thank you! If you not, we would love to welcome you as a new customer. See organic food delivery for more details.