Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round. www.yourhealthsource.org
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 Brazil nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 4 - 8 tsp organic butter
- Fresh or frozen berries of choice to top cereal (optional)
- Place nuts and seeds in the food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together coconut milk, egg, and almond butter then add nut mixture and combine.
- Transfer to a saucepan and cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Place 1 - 2 tsp organic butter in each serving bowl and then add hot cereal.
- Stir until butter has melted and add fresh or fozen berries to taste. Serves 3-4