Fluffy Saturday Morning Whole Wheat Pancakes
Organic food delivered every two weeks see www.yourhealthsource.org.
- 4 cups freshly ground whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 c whole, raw, unpasteurized milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 c honey
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir rapidly with a wire whisk to incorporate. Avoid beating or over mixing. Pour batter onto greased 375-degree griddle. Flip when several bubbles appear and the other side is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh butter and pure maple syrup or fruit spread. Whole wheat pancakes are delicious!