Pizza divine! Made at home with wholesome, whole and fresh ingredients. We order pizza from time to time but our all time favorite is when we make pizza ourselves. Easy to digest and especially tasty!
Organic food delivered every two weeks, year round. www.yourhealthsource.org
- 1 large pizza crust (could use 1/6 of Basic Bread Dough OR make Barley Bread)
- 2 TBL Extra virgin organic olive oil
- 4 Cups fresh organic spinach, washed and torn into fairly small pieces
- 1/2 to 1 cup black or Greek olives-sliced
- 8 cloves garlic-pressed
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely grated organic carrots
- 1 cup thin sliced organic Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thin sliced purple onion
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (we add Italian spices and fresh garlic, simmer for 15 minutes)
- Toss all ingredients (except the spaghetti sauce) in a medium size bowl so the olive oil and garlic and spinach/onions, etc marinate.
- When your crust is ready spread sauce on the crust, add tossed ingredients and then bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the veggies on top are warm and lightly steamed.