Trim Healthy Mama Salmon Dip
Yummy way to get in some Trim Healthy Mama salmon! We ate this with Ak-Mak whole wheat crackers. The crackers are crunchy and thin. The dip is quick and easy and nutritious.
Party Salmon Dip – adapted from Trim Healthy Mama
Organic food delivered every two weeks see www.yourhealthsource.org.
- Drain 2 cans wild caught salmon and empty contents into a bowl
- Add 2 eight oz. packages of cream cheese.
- Add 3 Tbs. lemon juice (or juice of one lemon).
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- Mix well with an electric mixer
- Finally, add one chopped bunch of green onion and stir in with a fork.
If you currently receive food from our Organic Food Service (Co-op Style or Boxed to your Door) , thank you! If you not, we would love to welcome you as a new customer. See organic food delivery for more details.